Monday 30 May 2011

261. All-time favourite joke series - The Old Geezers

Scene

Butch and Sid were in their 80s and reckoned they were close to their last days of going out on the town, so they decided to have a final fling.  After quite a few drinks, Sid suggested they carry on to the local brothel.

The madam took one look at the two old geezers and whispered to her manager -

"Go up to the first two bedrooms and put an inflated doll in each bed.  These two are so old and drunk, I'm not wasting two my girls on them.  They won't know the difference."

The manager did as he was told and the two old men went upstairs and took care of business.

As they were walking home some time later...

Butch:  You know Sid, I think my girl was dead.

Sid:  Dead?  What makes you say that?

Butch:  Well she never moved or made a sound all the time I was lovin' her...

Sid:  Could be worse - I reckon mine was a witch.

Butch:  Hell, why d'you say that??

Sid:  I was makin' love to her, and kissin' her and such, and I gave her a little bite, and then she farted and flew out the window.  Dang it, she took my teeth with her too...

-oOo-

No comments: