Sunday 26 June 2011

288. The Right Answer at the Right Time (5 of 5) (X-Rated!)

A teacher at a polytechnic college reminded her pupils of tomorrow's final exam. 

"Now listen to me, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not not being here tomorrow.  I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsovever!"

A smartass at the back of the room raised his hand and asked "What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"
.
The entire class was reduced to laughter and sniggering.  When silence was restored, the teacher smiled at the student, shook her head and sweetly said -

"Then I would expect you to write the exam with your other hand."

-oOo-

No comments: